Please see below for the Terms and Conditions of using PDTKC and its website. [Last updated: 30 April 2023]
- All customers should complete the online booking form in full before arriving with their dog(s)/cat(s). If this is not complete, we will require full details prior to leaving your pet with us.
- Customers should provide accurate and up to date contact information when booking as this may be used to contact you (for example, in the event of a medical emergency).
- A full, or deposit payment, is required to secure your booking with PDTKC. A communication (by email/text message/phone call) may be sent from us to you requesting, at minimum, a 50% deposit payment. If a response is not received within 7 days, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
- I, the customer, confirm that I am the owner, or assume full responsibility and guardianship of, any pet booked in with PDTKC.
- Dog(s)/cat(s) can only be accepted on the condition that they have been fully vaccinated within the last twelve months prior to boarding including Bordetella (Kennel Cough) for dogs. The vaccinations must be shown prior to or on the day of arrival.
- Please note that even if a dog is vaccinated for Bordetella (Kennel Cough) there is a chance that they may still contract this. You – the owner – agree that PDTKC will not be responsible if your dog contracts kennel cough during our care.
- Any dog showing signs of Kennel Cough will be isolated immediately and the owner contacted to arrange collection of their dog.
- It is stressed that all dog(s)/cat(s) must always be on a lead/within a suitable enclosure when owners drop off and collect them. PDTKC accepts no responsibility for loss or injury.
- I understand that if my pet(s) are finding it difficult to settle during their boarding stay (and all attempts are exhausted to settle them over a period of time) and the decision is taken by PDTKC/the owner to arrange for their early collection for their own wellbeing, then no refunds can be processed for such events.
- Drop off and pick-up times must be confirmed at time of booking. If you are unable to collect your pet(s) on the agreed departure date/time (due to delays etc.), please contact us at your earliest convenience so that we can make further arrangements for your dog/cat e.g., boarding for a further evening. Please note, this may be at an additional charge. No refunds will be offered for pets
collected earlier than the agreed collection date.
- All charges must be paid either at time of booking by Debit Card/Credit Card, Paypal or via BACS/Cash on site prior to or upon collection of your pet(s).
- I understand that during normal dog/cat play, owners’ dogs/cats may sustain injuries. All dog play is carefully monitored to avoid injury, but scratches, punctures, torn ligaments, or other injuries that may occur despite the best supervision. I realise that pads on paws may initially become sensitive or bothered until my dog becomes used to running on different surfaces.
- Owners are liable for any damage to property or injury to personnel inflicted by their dog/cat. Extra charges will apply for bedding etc. being destroyed.
- It is emphasised whilst every care and attention are given, the management accept no responsibility for injury due to your dog(s)/cat(s) behaviour whilst in our care. Please inform us if your dog/cat suffers from separation anxiety or any other issues which may affect their behaviour whilst in our care.
- I, the owner, give consent for my dog to be photographed, filmed, and/or used in any media or advertising by PDTKC without prior approval by me. All such photographs, videos etc. are the property of PDTKC.
- Please note that any pet(s) showing signs of contagious illness on arrival will be turned away. If your pet falls ill during their stay, we reserve the right to seek veterinary attention. Where possible we will liaise with your designated veterinarian, however we will only visit veterinary surgeries within a ten-mile radius. All costs will be payable by the owner upon their return.
- If your pet has been exposed to, or is affected by, any contagious diseases and conditions such as distemper, hepatitis, kennel cough (Bordetella), parvovirus, coronavirus, worms, Lyme disease, fleas, pregnancy, infectious skin diseases and intestinal parasites, PDTKC should be notified immediately.
- I, the owner, understand that my dog may be walked on lead and I agree to assume full liability for damages to property or injury to my dog or others if my dog escapes.
- I, the owner, understand that PDTKC is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged toys, leads, collars, beds tags, clothing or any other item left with my dog.
- I understand that any bookings made by the customer are assumed to be accurate and verified. PDTKC cannot accept responsibility or liability for any inaccurate bookings made and any refunds will be made in accordance to our Refunds Policy.
- I further understand and agree that each of the foregoing provisions are separate and severable and shall be in force and effect on each occasion my dog attends PDTKC. This statement shall remain in full force and effect as between the parties until and unless otherwise amended or revoked, cancelled, or superseded in writing signed by both parties.
- In the event of any pet not being collected within 7 days, we will try to trace/communicate with the owner/contact before proceeding with legal action.
By completing a booking with PDTKC, I certify that I have read and understand the terms and conditions set forth in this Statement by reference. I agree to abide by the terms and conditions and hereby release PDTKC, their staff, and volunteers of any liability of any kind whatsoever arising from my pet’s attendance and participation at PDTKC.